VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

G-AXOX at EHAM (Schiphol)

Post by TobyV »

Hi chaps,

Just to let you know I am moving hence I will not have PC/phoneline/Internet access after tonight. Accordingly, if the above One Eleven is still at EHAM after midnight tonight, please assume I am unable to retrieve it, and someone might like to consider returning it ot the UK. I will endeavour to fly it back myself today but I have a lot of packing to do!

regards

Toby

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Aircraft now retrieved, but the sky police did me for speeding :redface:

Does DM offer a GATSO detector for the avionics suite?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Toby and don't worry too much about it mate. While you'll never get your flight rating back to 100% (it will remain at XXX.5), your pilot rating will, if you don't keep doing it, work its way back to 100% again. The challenge now is to keep your concentration!! :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Isnt that IAS <250KTS an American thing anyway? :roll: :lol: I think my concentration was a little lacking owing to mind (not incorrectly) being on other things... kinda chose a silyl day to do my first flights but having decided to join, naturally I wanted to try it out... and then once you're out there.....

It does add a bit of interest to the sim and has made me think more about taking the flying a bit more seriously, looking at how much fuel I put in (rather than so much I'm unlikely to come close to running out!), and of course the lovely sound of two-tone chimes at the end of the flight makes you feel "right there" :lol: