GE Professional II in FS9...

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Peter,

I very much agree with your thinking. I've invested more in FS9 than any of it's predecessors and I'm not gonna let that all go just to embrace FSX. The inevitable will happen.. it always does but I don't feel inclined to be one of the 'first in' this time :wink: We'll see how twitchy I get when it's released :worried:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

I'm tempted by GE Pro as a lot of people who have it seem to mention that it gets rid of the dreaded blurries due to some clever colouring of textures. I've never really suffered that much from them; however when I installed the plain GE I had them by the bucketload and they weren't pretty.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Chris..

I sufferred blurred textures with GE too and gave up trying to patch it in the end. It got better but they were always there :sad: If GE Pro manages to get rid of them, it may be worth the effort for that alone (though they should have got it sorted in the original release) :think:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

petermcleland wrote: I see this application as a means of keeping my FS9.1+UmpteenExtras way ahead of FSX for actual Flight Simulation as opposed to Gaming. I'm going to look at inserting "Xtrawater" into Flight Environment today.
I made a post in "Developers" with the "Xtrawater" textures :smile:

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

I never had any texture problems with GE tbh.
Ill look into this but Im hesitant to spend any more money on FS9 atm.
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.