Aerosoft.com price reductions - until Sunday night

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

ianhind
Concorde
Concorde

Aerosoft.com price reductions - until Sunday night

Post by ianhind »

In case anyone is interested, Aerosoft price reductions (saw it mentioned on Avsim).

Any experience of these?

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=8911

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Ian,

I've bought a few bits and pieces off Aerosoft over the years and got the same email as posted on Avsim yesterday. Those prices are very good!!

Depends on what you like really. The Beaver is probably the best one around.. likewise the A10.. didn't think a great deal of the Seahawk. Can't recall what exactly was on offer on the rest of the promo but I don't think I have any of the other titles. They have a large number of products in their portfolio and it seems to me that the ones chosen for the promo are all of 'a certain age'.

A word of caution.. Aerosoft have one of those 'restrictive' install progs which means it's difficult to have one of their products installed on more than one pc (the routine checks online!!) so if you decide to buy, make sure you install on the pc you want to use it on :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

If you're thinking of buying one of their older products, it's worth having a read of their FSX upgrade policy here:
http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=8797
Dave G.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

DaveG wrote:If you're thinking of buying one of their older products, it's worth having a read of their FSX upgrade policy here:
http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=8797
Ho ho, now the fun starts!! :lol:

AndyG

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

I must admit I'm a huge fan of the Piper Super Cub, it's a good buy for 7.95 Euro.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

DaveB wrote:A word of caution.. Aerosoft have one of those 'restrictive' install progs which means it's difficult to have one of their products installed on more than one pc (the routine checks online!!) so if you decide to buy, make sure you install on the pc you want to use it on :wink:

ATB

I'm sure Dave would have posted this later, but I've beat him to it! Today's email from Aerosoft says that have made an amendment to their downloads, and they no longer check online when you install.

On a personal note, I quite liked the Seahawk, although if you flew it off the USS Boxer it was a real FPS killer! But the A-10 is well worth picking up (especially at the current price) a seriously impressive piece of kit, and the Beaver is a must-have.

AndyG

AndyG

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

I have a huge amount of Aerosoft scenery so their 50 MBs of German Football Stadiums was very welcome, especially as it is freeware...I've just downloaded it :smile:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

AndyG wrote:
Today's email from Aerosoft says that have made an amendment to their downloads, and they no longer check online when you install.
Tks for that Andy. I'd only skipped over the email to quickly check what they were offering and had missed that!! Good news all round :wink:

Pity they don't have more scenery on offer (in the sale) but I suppose much is still relatively new. I've a few bits off them and the quality is generally very good. Good to see from the latest email that you can still access your old downloads too.. a nice touch :wink:

ATB

ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Thanks for reminding me. I'd completely forgotten I had the Seahawk and A-10 to take flying at Lukla... :lol:

Shame that you can't pay in $ though! :smile:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

DaveB wrote:AndyG wrote:
Today's email from Aerosoft says that have made an amendment to their downloads, and they no longer check online when you install.
Tks for that Andy. I'd only skipped over the email to quickly check what they were offering and had missed that!! Good news all round :wink:

Pity they don't have more scenery on offer (in the sale) but I suppose much is still relatively new. I've a few bits off them and the quality is generally very good. Good to see from the latest email that you can still access your old downloads too.. a nice touch :wink:

ATB

All part of the service Dave. Like Mr McLeland I have a fair bit of Aerosoft scenery ( :shock: ) so there's not much more I'd be able to get! :lol: I'm not worried at the moment about FS X compatibility, so not really a problem for me at the moment.

AndyG