Well this is interesting!?!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

AlexP
Trident
Trident

Well this is interesting!?!

Post by AlexP »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mosquito-Add-20 ... videogames

:shock: :shock: :shock:

By Justflight, released on 27 Oct 06 and compatible with FSX!!!

However having had a brief scan though JF's site and forum I can find nothing to support this.

Anyone here priviy to some inside info on this?

Alex

Reheat
Victor
Victor

Post by Reheat »

I beleive it is true..there was a bit of a commotion a few days ago when a Beta copy appeared on one of the torrent sites... gone now.

Shame you can't trust people who are supposed to be helping you these days :(

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Town »

Sorry

I thought it was common knowledge that Just Flight were releasing the Mosquito for FSX. They are also releasing a Tigermoth for the same.

Gordon

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

I think both were common knowledge, but maybe weren't expected quite so quickly. :smile:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

AlexP
Trident
Trident

Post by AlexP »

Thanks for that guys it must have passed me by (hence my surprise when I saw it listed on amazon). I was aware the there was to be a Mosquito in with the recent Lancaster release and that the Tiger Moth was in developement.

Where do you get you're info. from?, do you know if the Mosquito add on is just going to be one Mark or a package like the Spitfire and Lancaster.

Alex

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

AlexP wrote:
Where do you get you're info. from?, do you know if the Mosquito add on is just going to be one Mark or a package like the Spitfire and Lancaster.

Alex
Pass on the contents of the Mossie package. I knew it was coming after the various discussions over the rights and wrongs of the Lancaster saw it being mentioned (along the lines of why weren't the Lancs the same quality as the Mossie in the pack). Hopefully it'll be a few different Mks.

I only found out about its imminent(ish) release looking for FSX on amazon! :lol: :lol:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

steve p
Victor
Victor

Post by steve p »

The Mossie pack has been well plugged over at the Outhouse. There will be loads of different versions, including a BOAC one. I don't intend buying it - its been hyped a little bit too much for my liking.

Oh, there's also something not quite right about the nose of the one that came with the Lanc set. :think:

Best wishes
Steve P

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

steve p wrote:Oh, there's also something not quite right about the nose of the one that came with the Lanc set. :think:
There's something not quite right about a lot of it :wink:
Dave G.

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Town »

As a Just Flight Reseller we get our information directly Just Flight. :dance: