X52 Pro

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Town
Viscount
Viscount

X52 Pro

Post by Town »

Just a quick heads up for you chaps Saitek have done a new version of their X52 - the Pro. Take a look at it here: http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52pro.htm

Also their rudder pedals are now available.

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

Bah, I wish they'd get rid of that daft cage and badly placed pinkie button, it makes it horribly uncomfortable to use. Otherwise I'd be very tempted.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

Looks very nice but TBH, its does'nt appear to be a million miles from the X45 I am currently using. Perhaps with a bit of spice added but does'nt make me particularly want one. :think:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

ha they have only changed the colours and the MFD!!! nothin else is different to the original X52!!!

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Chris H wrote:Bah, I wish they'd get rid of that daft cage and badly placed pinkie button, it makes it horribly uncomfortable to use. Otherwise I'd be very tempted.
OK, I'll bite Chris. What does the signature mean? I'd take a guess that it's in old english, but I'm probably wrong. :think:

AndyG

JohnWillimas
VC10
VC10

Post by JohnWillimas »

It's from Beowulf....

"So held this king to the customs old,"

Very appropriate for this board, I think..... :dance:

(Amazing that Google thingy, ain't it?)

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

AndyG wrote:
Chris H wrote:Bah, I wish they'd get rid of that daft cage and badly placed pinkie button, it makes it horribly uncomfortable to use. Otherwise I'd be very tempted.
OK, I'll bite Chris. What does the signature mean? I'd take a guess that it's in old english, but I'm probably wrong. :think:

AndyG
It is indeed Old English, John hit the nail on the head. :lol:

And yes, I suppose the quote is appropriate for this board although I use it universally on all forums I post on. :dance: