Bug with FlyNET failures ?

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Bug with FlyNET failures ?

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

I've sent you all a message through the FlyNET message system but am repeating it here:-

Regarding failures, we need to try and nail this problem so that FlyNET can try and sort things out. If I may ask you to please make a note of the VA reputation before you operate a flight and then check it again post flight. If you have a failure and it's shows up in the reduction of VA rep then that's fine, report it as usual on the CBFS forum. If you have a failure and it's not had any effect on the VA rep then it's either a failure due to Flightsim or pilot error.There is no need to report it as a 'FlyNET fault', but feel free to post if you feel there is a bug in any of the aircraft systems.
Where we really need to get a handle on the situation is where we have the 'invisible' failures where the VA rep gets hit with no apparent failures. If you notice a drop in VA rep post flight with no failures, please take a copy of your 'log out' and 'report out' files and let me have a copy. You will find these files in the FlyNET Client where the Client program is installed. Please put both files into a folder and name it with your CBF number and date/route e.g. CBF123 041106 EGLL EGPD. If two or more pilots land at the same time, please don't assume one of the other pilots had the failure, so follow this procedure at all times.

Thank-you for your co-operation.

Rgds

John

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

FlyNET failures

Post by hobby »

Eyes peeled!

Thanks for the message.