Save the Red Arrows

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Hi All,

Sorry you lad's are having this problem. I truly hope you get to keep your Red Arrows. I've never seen them live but they are an impressive group! As impressive as ANY team flying and I instantly recognize them and connect them to your wonderful Country..

As for voting. On this side of the pond, we have the same problem! Not enough people pay attention to the issues facing us and they don't show up to vote. This is sad in my view and it gets us in plenty of trouble {in my humble opinion.}

So, I wish you the best in sending this message to your government and I hope they have the good sense to listen to you!!

Just my 2 cents as an outsider, wishing you all the best :sad: :sad:

Three cheers for the Red Arrows!!

Ivan..................................

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

SteveP wrote:
I'm tired of the cliquey nature of this forum
Sri Steve but I presume you're having or have had a bad day. One member responds to a post (his opinion) and you respond with that?? I honestly can't see a connection but will gladly remove you from the database if that is what you wish :think: Sleep on it and reconsider in the cool light of day. PM me with your decision :wink:

Regards

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

jab
Concorde
Concorde

Post by jab »

Done now save the Red Arrows now lets base them at Manston :lol: :roll: :tab:

James
RIP Steve Irwin :'( You was the best there ever was.