Panel Problem

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

LongHaul
Comet
Comet

Panel Problem

Post by LongHaul »

Hi chaps, I've got a good one here and I wondered if one of the tech gurus could help....

I've downloaded and installed HJG's DC-8-50, along with panel and sound, and set them all up accordingly. However, when I load the aircraft, the panel I see is from DM's 1-11-400 :dunno:

My default flight involved the 1-11, so I tried making a DC-8 flight default...it made no difference. I double-checked that I had followed all installation instructions...I have. I have downloaded and re-installed the panel packages...no joy. I can't think of anything at all which might be causing this bizarre cock-up, so if anyone has any advice or ideas, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers in advance

Rich

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Rich,

Not a hundred percent sure about this but for the purpose of the exercise, make a flight with the default Cessna (or any other default aircraft) as your default. It's a pain in the butt but time and time again, it avoids the sort of problem you describe. Once loaded, select your new DC8 and see what happens :wink:

Rule of thumb.. always load flightsim with a default aircraft :cool:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!