FSDS makeMDL and BGL

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

tekman
Meteor
Meteor

FSDS makeMDL and BGL

Post by tekman »

:sad: Good morning all I have a problem that has reared its ugly head and was wondering if perhaps somebody may e able to assist please.

Using FSDS3 i usually make aircraft models but as part of a project to be released shortly I decided to pack an aerodrome with it so into the foray of scenery design I leapt.

After playing around with a few associated programs I have managed to create fairly acceptable models. Trouble is two fold.... makemdl use to pop up in FSDS3 after using X_ on those two txt files trick but is no longer appearing and I can't produce any MDL or BGL files now.
I can with FSDS2.24 but the models won't appear in Flightsim 2004.
Having virus checked and reinstalled both versions of FSDS and reinstalled directx9c, graphic card drivers etc I'm still no further forward.
I also noticed that the plugins objectdump.exe and scaleproject.exe kick up the same error 0000001c.

I kinda get the impression that the fault lies with MakeMDL and or BGLcomp but does anyone have any idea's I might try to resolve these issues please

cheers

Peter