Is your T11 a little small.................

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Is your T11 a little small.................

Post by Trev Clark »

This bothered me and its seems I was not alone. Alphasim made the T11 Vampire a little small! If you own it and want a proper size one, just download it again. This is a pain as the 2 models (FS9 and FSX) are 30 meg each. A patch would have been a better idea :doh:
ATB Trev

Michael davies
Trident
Trident

Post by Michael davies »

Problem is Trev, not every one is as smart as you or I at putting files in the right places :), PITA it might be, but it keeps the mail box free from disgruntled users who don't read the readmes :).

Best

Michael

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Point taken Michael. Is the upcoming Westland Whirlwind coming from you? I cannot remember if you are still designing for Alphasim.
ATB Trev

Michael davies
Trident
Trident

Post by Michael davies »

I am not designing for Alphasim at the moment, models take too long and right now l have so little time, l just prep them behind the scenes to make sure they go into the sim ok and do helo FDEs.

I also helped prep the Vampire so I am in the collective that missed the size issue l'm afraid.

I helped with the Whirlwind, Norman did the model, Frank did the textures and others helped with gauges, panels and sounds etc, a collective team effort all round really.

The project has got a revival giddyup so should be around pretty soon l hear.

Best

Michael
calypsos wrote:Point taken Michael. Is the upcoming Westland Whirlwind coming from you? I cannot remember if you are still designing for Alphasim.