Abacus EZ-Scenery

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

soggy
Comet
Comet

Post by soggy »

You can't beat a good debate :smile: .Seeing as I am building my project for FS9 and have no current plans to upgrade to FSX,I will use EZ as it sounds like a tried and trusted product.If i ever make the leap to FSX and continue to build things for it i suppose i will have to buy instant scenery.

If that is the case everyone wins,I will be enjoying building stuff,Hopefully others will enjoy using it,and KK gets double money. :dance:

Thanks for all the advice,

Pete.

If United were playing in my garden,I would close the curtains.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Pete..

Don't forget that EZ-Scenery has a demo version too (exactly as InstantScenery) which is restricted to 50nm around SeaTac. If you decide to buy, you'll generally get an unlock key within an hour or so then the sky is your limit :wink: I've spent this afternoon adding buildings to PeteP's Portsmouth (though without much in the way of reference material.. everything is probably in the wrong place!!) and it works perfectly :wink:

I didn't realise when I added Instant Scenery that I already had EZ-Scenery installed on this pc and as they are by the same bloke and physically very similar.. I wonder if this isn't the reason 'IS' kept tripping up :think: It's a long shot I know as both were installed to their own directories but you never know :dunno: Anyway, as you said.. should push come to shove and you eventually move up to FSX and buy 'IS', Konstantin will be the winner. By which time, he may have ironed out some of the bugs too :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!