Alpha S-55\ Whirlwind

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Thanks for that Chris :dance:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

Garry Russell wrote:Thanks for that Chris :dance:

Garry
No worries, I hope this fix works for you. :dance:

Michael davies
Trident
Trident

Post by Michael davies »

CCC does this if it cannot get a internet connection on boot up, theres a check program that runs in the back ground, stop it or stop it looking atthe web and CCC wil revert to what ever settings it wants.

If you go for CP, make sure you really do clean out all the old files, if not your gonna be messed right up l'm afraid.

Best

Michael

fsafranek
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by fsafranek »

calypsos wrote: It looks as if I will have to carry out my 'helmet mod' again, those modern US helmets do not look right to me on the RN versions.
I wish one of our modelers would just sit down and make a new set of crew figures (heads at least) covering several eras. Drives me nuts as well sometimes seeing modern helmets and oxygen gear on a 50s-60s crew (let alone non-US). But that's not my department.
calypsos wrote: Now, when she come out, can somebody paint me a yellow RAF one please!
I did. Specifically for you. :wink: But if you don't want to buy the aircraft thats cool also. It was a fun slammer scheme to test out the paint kit. :smile:

Frank Safranek (Alphasim Paint Crew)
Mirage Aircraft for Flight Simulator
http://www.mirage4fs.com/

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

Ohh Thanks Frank, that has sold it to me!!!!!
Can I ask that the crew have darker flight suits though :huf: only the guys that go down on the wire wear orange ones! :wink: :lol: :lol:
ATB Trev

fsafranek
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by fsafranek »

calypsos wrote:Ohh Thanks Frank, that has sold it to me!!!!!
Can I ask that the crew have darker flight suits though :huf: only the guys that go down on the wire wear orange ones! :wink: :lol: :lol:
Certainly. This crew was borrowed from the Canadian version during install (my repaint only includes the changed textures to keep the download smaller) but there are a couple other crews in the set that have darker uniforms. The RN crew has blue suits ut the others have more traditional OD green flight suits.
Frank Safranek (Alphasim Paint Crew)
Mirage Aircraft for Flight Simulator
http://www.mirage4fs.com/

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

That era RAF flight suits were grey or dark green. The olive colour is the best match.
ATB Trev