BEA for the APLHA Whirlwind

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Michael davies
Trident
Trident

Post by Michael davies »

The original poster was MEARKAT or something very close and yes the original poster has the option to delete a whole thread if he started it, l should know, l deleted all mine ( 370 odd posts ) prior to the great forum shake down, childish perhaps but l had my reasons and thats that, to be fair most were old and just gathering cyberdust.

The poster did get a bit of a hammering, though polite and well reposed, he must have got the hump and deleted the whole lot rather than take it on the chin and face the music.

There are several forums l go to where users do not have this option, one is SoH, l have asked some threads be removed but first asked the mods to lock it....if they were in agreement, then l have personally contacted all parties and asked if they objected to its removal, most are adult enough to realise the thread is not benificial to anyone and consented and thus the thread is removed or cleaned up.

Best

Michael

d0mokun wrote:Hi Garry,

The pics issue might just be a cache thing.. it used to happen to me a lot but clears up after a while.

RE the post.. I get this "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

I will ask the other mods if they know anything and will PM the chap for you IF I can remember who it was that posted the issue!

KR
Dan.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Thanks Michael.. I'd presumed (not Assumed!) that to be the case :wink:

Time to move on :rock:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!