Captainsim working on a beta Space shuttle for FSX!!!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Stanley130
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Stanley130 »

Sorry Chris. I just meant they keep their promises. I read somewhere at their site the updates for 727 and C-130 are in development and will be released.

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

Stanley, the 727 update was promised 2 YEARS ago. They haven't kept that one or the C-130 update promised ONE YEAR ago. Yipee that they managed to keep one of 5 or 6 they've made. How about keeping them all instead of building new products?

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

how can they cover costs while they build patches??? its all to do with £££/$$$ etc..... same story wherever you are. Even here you should know that things are done when they are done....

Just my feelings/opinion

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Chris Sykes wrote:how can they cover costs while they build patches??? its all to do with £££/$$$ etc.....
Well, if they got it right in the first place, it wouldn't be a problem!
Plus, they'd have a lot more satisfied customers who would buy more from them.

The only CS product I have is the C-130. I don't expect a free upgrade for FSX, as I expect there is a lot of work to get it to function correctly, but I do expect the much promised patch 2 for FS9.
Dave G.

Chris Sykes
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Chris Sykes »

well put......

Macs
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Macs »

Chris Sykes wrote:then read this.... kinda explains the reasons why (money prob has alot to do with it)

http://www.captainsim.com/products/b757/block_f.html
CS people must be in politics, I love the nonchalant way they pretty much tell you that releasing a good quality or relatively complete product is not a priority for them...jeezze.... I have been waitng for patches for the 727 (well, after DreamFleet version came out, I threw away the CS version) and 707 (I pretty much gave up on this one)for probably more than a yearnow. Well... just rembering this gives me heartburn. I find it funny too how they mention they have an ATP working full time on the more advanced blocks... if that is so, why is it they are not released yet? Where are they????? I've said many a times, if you are waitng for one of those advanced "Blocks" (sounds like another word...) don't hold your breadth, chances are you will never see them or they will not work as advertised... I beleive their target clients must be new poeple to the Hobby who don't know better.... :huf:

Regards,
Macs :)

Stanley130
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Stanley130 »

FYI the shuttle was released yesterday.

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

.............and in 2063 maybe somebody will have developed some affordable hardware to do it justice! :huf: i
ATB Trev