Stratocruiser on the way

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomb
Comet
Comet

Re: Stratocruiser on the way

Post by Tomb »

damm i was wondering what to do with FSX, this stratocruiser with accusim add on is why you should buy FSX

simply wonderfull,

having to lean the engines to clear the plug fouling...well you get the idea

Kofi
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Kofi »

Personally,
I think the accusim package with the 377 sets a new standard in FS's....

The upcoming accusim P-47 Thunderbold should be just as daunting.... :)

Tomb
Comet
Comet

Post by Tomb »

the more i fly this thing the more i like it, a major upgrade via a patch is on the way to make a awsome product even better,

having to divert from preswick into glasgow doing a procdural approach because there is no working ILS instrument (till patch) by using the clock and timing the legs (much like an NDB apparoach), i cant express the deep smile as the beacon needle hit the "north up position" just as the heading pointer slid between the two course bar markers, 120kts 600ft a min down through cloud until at 400 ft the runway lights appear, (decision high 200ft),all hand flown (and she flies beautifully) gives a sense of satisafaction no modern aircraft ever leaves me with (except concorde). the movement of the aircraft relative to the outside world and you relative to the aircraft accompanied by aircraft noises, you know for a moment i was really there, just for a moment,