Scenery & AI incompatabilities???

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

davem
Meteor
Meteor

Re: Scenery & AI incompatabilities???

Post by davem »

No Dan, the traffic files hit the recycle bin the moment they were released from the zip!!

EDIT: Just been fiddling with it again - it may be the case that AI is present but is INVISIBLE... I slewed over to LN and was run over by an invisible Combat Talon. Of course when AI is not moving there are no labels on them so they could have been there all along but just invisible... :dunno:

Anyway have now reverted to the original MAIW AFCAD and AI traffic but no buildings.

davem
Meteor
Meteor

Post by davem »

SORTED!!! DONE!!!

One of the MAIW guys kindly pointed out that some FS9 AI (even after converting with AIFP) will not show if you have "aircraft casts shadows" ticked in the general graphics setup settings.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

davem wrote:SORTED!!! DONE!!!

One of the MAIW guys kindly pointed out that some FS9 AI (even after converting with AIFP) will not show if you have "aircraft casts shadows" ticked in the general graphics setup settings.

Make sure your using the current version of AIFP, as far as I know, this problem was only in one of the earlier versions ;-)
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

davem
Meteor
Meteor

Post by davem »

Think I'm up to date, as 1.6 has just been released so maybe I'll re-download it and give in another whirl. Think I used 1.4 when I did a load of MAIW stuff.

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Good, saved me a lot of testing ;-)

So it was actual a mismatch in AI .... glad it's solved though

I use AIFPC fileversion 1.2007.6.8 by Peter van der Veen ... has never deceived me ;-)
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?