Kazunori Ito

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

telpeedell
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Kazunori Ito

Post by telpeedell »

Have I missed something or has the Honourable Mr Ito ceased to make and release aircraft models for Flight Sim. I check all the usual sites regularly and have'nt seen anything from him for several months now. I am aware of the posts and discussions last year about his work, and the consensus of opinion was that we were thankful for the aircraft he released and hoped that he would continue in the same manner. I believe some Forum members are occasionally in contact with Mr Ito and perhaps someone may be aware of the current situation. There must be many Flight Simmers who appreciate his work and hope we shall see more of it.
Anything to do with Flight Sim. particularly
historic or classic aircraft.

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Kazunori Ito

Post by DaveB »

Hi tel :wave:

I don't think he's stopped as such.. just that we haven't had a release for what is for him, an unusually long time. Not heard or read of anything to suggest he's packed it all in :)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

I do know Mr. Ito was having problems with his eysight so perhaps he is taking a rest........but that is just me perhaps reading too much into something said in an article about him.

I hope he is well

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

spatialpro
Concorde
Concorde

Post by spatialpro »

I also understood his eyesight was failing, irreversibly. Very regretible and I only hope I'm mistaken.

Formerly "Airtrooper"

i9-10900KF, 64Gb RAM,
RTX 3090, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

T6flyer
VC10
VC10

Post by T6flyer »

I'll send him an email this week and see how he is. I knew that he was having terrible problems with his eyesight and think that is the reason that he hasnt produced anything recently. I've just sent him in the post a few items to helpfully cheer him up, so if I hear anything soon, I will of course let you all know.

Best wishes,

Martin

Harry Basset
Victor
Victor

Post by Harry Basset »

Sorry for being late with this snippet but I have been on holiday in Derbyshire. I e mailed Mr Ito about 10 days ago as I had lost some of his "By request" files for his U-2C which he had sent me last year. He sent them again immediately, a very kind, generous and patient gentleman.