AlphaSim FSX Canberra now available!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Imperator
Viscount
Viscount

Re: AlphaSim FSX Canberra now available!

Post by Imperator »

DispatchDragon wrote:Henry

Could we twist your arm into putting your Cranberry AND DGs Hunter paints up at the Pond??

The Hunters are beautiful

Cheers

Leif
http://www.classicbritishfiles.com
Thanks! Sure, if i only knew how to upload them :brick:

spatialpro
Concorde
Concorde

Post by spatialpro »

Great stuff Henry.

I see you're busy with the Hunter right now, but when you have time please upload them.

I have one (and a half) request(s)... When such excellent, and numerous, repaints as this are available I like to download them all. I guess I just can't get enough! I doubt I'm the only one. Rather than downloading them individually, how about putting them into one (or some) pack(s), perhaps even with an installer where you can choose which ones (or all) to install?

Andy

Formerly "Airtrooper"

i9-10900KF, 64Gb RAM,
RTX 3090, HP Reverb G2, Win10 Pro 64-bit
Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Saitek X52 Pro

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

Henry

Simple -- Rob has updated and improved the system -- just hit "submit File" on the new home page and fill in the blanks -- very simple very quick and either Rob or I will put them up asap - Rob is also work on the "trusted submitters" function where folks would be able to uplaod directly without our intervention.

Leif

Tweek
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Tweek »

I did eventually take the plunge and I must say I'm happy with it. I never expected the VC to be much good, but the external model looks fine to me. Whether it would stand the test against a more scrutinous eye, I don't know! But I'm certainly looking forward to more of Henry's paints.