The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

alan cottrill
Lightning
Lightning

Re: FSX Problem

Post by alan cottrill »

Hi All.
The problem was my so called DVDRW,i purchased another DVDRW,now got two drives,new drive saw the disc,it is now loaded onto my second drive,not without a slight problem,i had to create a couple of files,before the install went ahead,not yet set it up,or read any info,that joy to come.
regards alan. :cool:

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Good to hear your all sorted :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Glad you're sorted Alan :thumbsup:

Odd devils aren't they DVD drives. I've had 'known brands' play up like this.. liking one disc and not another which has convinced me even more not to deviate from what I know.. Liteon ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

alan cottrill
Lightning
Lightning

Post by alan cottrill »

Hi All.
I have been getting used to using FSX,inbetween doing the olympic repaints on the afg ys-11.
I have just installed the aerosoft catalina,and was trying to climb to find its max ceiling,when the computer crashed,and started to reboot,good old TRUE VECTOR ENGINE was the cause,that damn zone alarm as a lot to answer for.
Anyhow ,before this happened,i have been have problems with zooming in/out usually when atc has been activated,i dont know if any of you FSX users have come accross this before,but i have discovered,that to get round this and restore the zoom in/out,turn the GPS to the opposite to state.
I.E.IF ITS ON THEN TURN IT OFF & if its off turn it on,and zoom control is restored.
regards alan. :cool:

Techy111
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by Techy111 »

Alan...just click your mouse on the screen.....on a clear bit...then zoom restored...simples innit..... :thumbsup:

Tony
The last surviving and complete Vickers Vanguard....."Superb"
ImageImageImage