F-16 Japan

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

F-16 Japan

Post by J0hn »

Apologies if this has been brought up before - I got it a couple of weeks ago and I just think it is brilliant - especially for freeware.

It's the Mitsubishi F-2A for FSX and FS9 - it's freeware and it is better than any of the F-16s I've flown to date - and much more fun.

I think there may be an issue with night lighting in the VC in FSX, but it's so enjoyable to fly, I would just fly in the day if that turns out to be the case.

I do have the Aerosoft F-16, but haven't had a serious look at that, due to the necessity to RTFM before you can do anything with it, and my time being severely limited these days.

You can just jump in and fly the F-2A, and it iis a joy to behold.

LINKY at fs-freeware.

Might be elsewher, too - can't remember where I got it from.

Some lovely JASDF paints on this, guys - well worth getting, if just to try and to use for some great screenshots :agree:

There are other liveries.

J.

Sundog
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Re: F-16 Japan

Post by Sundog »

Yes, I have that and it is an excellent plane to fly. BTW, if you were ever a fan of Kirk Olsson's F-16's, the most accurate U.S. model was released as payware at Eric Marciano's site. The most accurate FDE for it was released as freeware by Aaron Kullman and the file I have is named f16fde_1. Just an fyi for anyone who still uses FS9.