VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

PaulC
VC10
VC10

Grrrr!

Post by PaulC »

Damn machine!

Flying the CBF2006 from Manchester to Dusseldorf, on IVAO, and FS decides to have a paddy when I'm 10nm out. FS Airlines boots me out, 1:15 "wasted"! I'm trying my best to get my 10 revenue flights on the Trident in so I can go for a rating on the HS748 to give me a nice range of flights but EVERYTHING'S GETTING IN THE WAY!!!!!

I'm calm now! :wall:

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Grrrr!

Post by DaveB »

Hi Paul..

Something many if not all of us have suffered on more than one occasion I'm afraid. Only 1.15hrs wasted this time.. it could have been more ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

I've wasted 8+ hours before due to scenery or memory issues before, so I know your pain. It really does suck to have FS pack up on you at the last minute like that.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Indeed Chris.. this is what makes flying on the VA, especially at x1 over long distances all the more rewarding.. IF you get to your destination ;) Hang in there Paul :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Benedettini
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Benedettini »

Yeh...FSA system should allow us save the flight incase errorneous crash happens there. I currently didnt have that situation but a network crash can also cause the FSA not read anything,thus enough to screw the current flight!
Rust and dust, is a must...