Question to F. McKay

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

scelma
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Question to F. McKay

Post by scelma »

Hi,
I'm unable to power on the AP and lower the flaps when I use the v6 panel. When I use the "Fairchild F-27 / FH-227 built 12 Oct 2005" one everything's fine. Is it something to do with my setup or is there a bug somewhere? Zip file downloaded on 8/5/11 and named "fokkf276".
S. Celma

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Question to F. McKay

Post by DaveB »

Hello Mate and welcome to the forum :hello:

I've not heard of this problem before but I don't have this panel loaded to check it for you. Hang in there and I'm sure one of the troops if not Fraser himself will be here to answer your query ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Tomliner »

I've only had a brief session with the V6 so far,but I was able to set the flaps for take off ok and to retract them.I can't recall having an A/P problem.I'll check again later when at home but I expect someone will have responded by then :) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

Viscount Cornbank
The Gurus

Post by Viscount Cornbank »

Hi,

That file name sounds like the Fokker version rather than Fairchild?

Make sure that the electrical panel is properly set as per the manual. The flaps are powered by the main bus, which if isolated will prevent their operation.

Additionally the inverter, main or spare, must be running to power the autopilot.

Cheers
Fraser

scelma
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by scelma »

Thanks everybody for your help. It was my mistake only; switching the emergency supply on with one inverter on!
Stephan