I think she enjoyed this...

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

I think she enjoyed this...

Post by petermcleland »

some of you will be able to see this video:-

http://www.facebook.com/zane.gard.9/pos ... 4704486367
Last edited by petermcleland on 22 Feb 2015, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

Airspeed
Red Arrows
Red Arrows
Location: Central Victorian Highlands, Dja Dja Wurrung Country, Australia

Re: I think she enjoyed this...

Post by Airspeed »

I am not be seeing this, Peter! :(

Was it the Four sprung duck thingy?

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

No Mike it is a very pretty blond girl being instructed in flying an inverted spin...He is talking and she is flying as instructed. She is obviously loving it...I think you would need to be a Facebooker to see it :agree:

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Heya Peter,

Being I don't have a face book account I don't get to watch the videos you're posting.
Never mind though, I'm usually satisfied with finding something that sounds close to what it is you're sharing.
Via be the hot words mentioned by you or another member.. so far, with this post, all I have to work with is.

very pretty blond girl being instructed in flying an inverted spin

I oogled that and the closest return used blond and flying to give me the following..

. . the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, one of our engines has failed."

There is nothing to worry about. Our flight will take an hour longer than scheduled, but we still have three engines left."

Thirty minutes later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will take an additional two hours. But don't worry . . .we can fly just fine on two engines."

An hour later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and our arrival will be delayed another hour. But don't worry... we still have one engine left."

Sherry, a young blonde passenger turned to the man in the next seat and sighed, ......."If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day!"

:doh: aiR

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

:lol: :lol:

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

I'm facebook and I don't see it??
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

Myles
Lightning
Lightning

Post by Myles »

"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Unfortunately that's all I get from your link, Peter, and I do have a Facebook account.

Best,
Myles

paulsl
Trident
Trident

Post by paulsl »

I get the same message as Myles here in Oz. I'm not sure it's a Facebook thing; our swim club page is open to public view but only members can post. I believe it's more to do with the stupid and arcane copyright law in this banana republic. I quite often go to BBC links that 'you colonials aren't allowed to view'.

I was trying to buy the wife a (mp3 of) 1961 LP from Amazon just last night. She's finally found it after years of looking. I was then informed that this item was not for sale in my region so tough. :rant:

Once I was browsing in a music shop in Orlando Fla. and found a book of Eric Clapton songs I thought I'd buy. I wish I had now just to buck the system; inside the front cover in big letters it said "Not for sale in Australia or New Zealand". I've come across this sort of nonsense so many times over the years.

Said my piece, now I'll sit back and wait for someone to wheel out the old "crack up" joke. :agree:

Paul
It's not a 'bird', it's an aeroplane or an aircraft :rant:

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

OK...It works fine for me but I have now modified the URL very slightly and it still works for me.

Will someone who could not get it before, try it now and report...Thanks!

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by GHD »

This is what I see:

George