SA Bulldog for FS2004?

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

dfarrow
Vulcan
Vulcan

Re: SA Bulldog for FS2004?

Post by dfarrow »

Just to add my tuppence worth , was originally for 2002 , but flys very well in 2004 . Glad you got it . Sorry I'm a bit late on parade but fly it regularly so it's on t' pooter and still have the PC Pilot free disc it came on .
Hope Colin Bear manages to get it ; and thanks Pete [MMouse] 'cos an engineer is always able to think outside the box and get the job done . Was just starting to rack my brain on how to transfer the a/c to this forum when found that Pete had solved the conundrum !

rgds dave f .

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

dfarrow wrote:Just to add my tuppence worth , was originally for 2002 , but flys very well in 2004 . Glad you got it . Sorry I'm a bit late on parade but fly it regularly so it's on t' pooter and still have the PC Pilot free disc it came on .
Hope Colin Bear manages to get it ; and thanks Pete [MMouse] 'cos an engineer is always able to think outside the box and get the job done . Was just starting to rack my brain on how to transfer the a/c to this forum when found that Pete had solved the conundrum !

rgds dave f .
Link will stay active for 1 month , so should be plenty of time for those that want it to get it.
After that time just whistle in the forum and I can re-instate for a further month no problem.

ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

233SQN
Viscount
Viscount

Post by 233SQN »

Motormouse wrote:The PSS Bulldog, think I have a copy on disc from PC Pilot.
Watch this space ----- > Ta-daaa.. right off PC PIlot #17 disc --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fl3hzghcwg7t ... C4lMa?dl=0

Ttfn

Pete
Thank you!!

Downloading it now..... :cheers:
Thanks

Colin Bear

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Thought I'd add a right seat 'camera view' to the Bulldog today. :-O :lol: