Crazy Colonials!

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

WarHorse47
Comet
Comet

Re: Crazy Colonials!

Post by WarHorse47 »

Speaking as a colonial, the wife and I don't find the debates very amusing. Scary is more like it.

Just imagine the dialogue between any of the Republican'ts and North Korea if any of them get elected.

--WH

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

As they are our Southern neighbors I suppose we should show some interest in their election process...BUT getting it shoved down our throats every day on OUR national news is becoming tiresome to say the least!!, my initial thoughts were, a country with a population of over 326,000,000 surely should be able to come up with candidates that have an I.Q. higher than that of a cabbage!!...Baldric from "black adder", complete with his turnip, comes to mind as a better choice!!.

dutchman2
Meteor
Meteor

Post by dutchman2 »

Complain all you want, I live here and have to figure out which of these brain dead morons will mess up the country the least.

I have a few years to retirement and am seriously considering a move south, Belize or Panama look really good.

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

dutchman2 wrote:Complain all you want, I live here and have to figure out which of these brain dead morons will mess up the country the least.

I have a few years to retirement and am seriously considering a move south, Belize or Panama look really good.
Lol, I feel for you, why not consider coming North?, It's cold granted, but at least our morons are relatively harmless!!
Robbie.

dutchman2
Meteor
Meteor

Post by dutchman2 »

Robbie;

Thank you for the invitation. Might be a good plan B. I have done a lot of work with your Bombardier folks (Dash 8 and CRJ).