GenX vol5

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

GenX vol5

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps..

After many months of thought.. I finally got around to installing GenXv5 this morning. Had to make a fair bit of room for it on the drive I have the rest of my Horizon stuff on. The box says you need 8gig.. when I ran the first install disc, it said I needed over 14gig!! :wall: Never mind.. I had enough to spare. Having looked north this morning, I thought I'd fly from south to see what the transition looked like. This is what I've found..

I am impressed 8)

Any ideas good people? *-)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: GenX vol5

Post by DaveB »

Resolved.

Wondered if Scotflight might be messing with GenX (it's the only other scenery I have up there) and so it was. Moved GenXvol5 right down my scenery list so it sits above vol4 (and 1, 2 and 3) and the barren land has gone ;)

Will leave the post active in case someone else has the same problem.

Oh.. one last thing. Does anyone know which trees go into part 5? I remember George saying there weren't many but I'm having probs finding the freeware vol4 & 5 trees.

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by GHD »

Hmm, I have 687 in Volume 4 and 1,511 agn files in Volume 5.
George

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Yikes.. I don't think I've ever seen a single tree in vol4 :-O I'll have to see if I can get TS 4&5 to work!

Tks George :thumbsup:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

To end.. I found my TS 4&5 (which thankfully didn't need ESI) and installed both again as I'd never seen trees in vol4. Had a look in vol5's area.. loads'a trees. Back to vol4.. no trees :wall: Had a look in vol4's folder and found 2 x 6mPhoto folders. One had a scenery sub-folder and the other (the TS install folder) had a texture folder :-O Moved the texture folder from one to t'other and I now see trees in vol4. How odd :dunno:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

GHD
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by GHD »

Yep, one of the photo areas has only a texture folder. The other has both :dunno:
George