MSFS VR

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's

Steve M
Viscount
Viscount

Re: MSFS VR

Post by Steve M »

Hi Brian
Not so much motion sickness when I first started using VR but a feeling of movement but that has now gone in normal flying.
I find when flying Helo's which is much easier in VR that when hovering to land I still feel as though I am moving with the aircraft.
I have tried a driving game in VR and I just can't do that!. It had me reaching for a bucket every time

Steve M
DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Same here. Can fly all day in vr no problem, but 5 minutes in a car sim and I'm feeling sick.
Dave G.
robcarrich
Victor
Victor

Post by robcarrich »

Not thought about VR until I read this thread.
Had a look on Amazon but I don't know enough about them to make a choice.
What do I need for MS 2020?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Steve M
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Steve M »

Hi Rob
I believe all of the current generation headsets will work in 2020.
The headset comes with its own drivers and software and most simulators such as P3D MSFS 2020 X-Plane and DCS have their own built in interface which works with VR whan activated in sim.

Steve M
chrispbits
Lightning
Lightning

Post by chrispbits »

I don't tend to get motion sickness unless flying "high G" maneuvers in a fast jet. And after a particularly heavy night over Christmas!
chrispbits
Lightning
Lightning

Post by chrispbits »

I now have a Quest 2. It has been hijacked by others to play Beat Sabre. Hopefully I'll get a chance to use it for MSFS before the weekend is out. I'll let you know how it works out ( with MSFS that is).