VFR Terrain

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

John
Concorde
Concorde

VFR Terrain

Post by John »

I couldn't find my copy of VFR Terrain, you know the addon that gives the best UK mesh and new coastlines etc? Well I wandered into 'Game' at lunchtime to find it's down from £24.99 to £4.98!

Just a heads up

John

Europa88
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Europa88 »

Thanks for the heads up

Where can we get It at that price????
:shock: :shock:
Cheers

Neil

Europa88
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Europa88 »

Scratch that!

Found It, but out of stock already! :sad:

Neil

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Post by mulletman »

yep, went into game the other day, Lago's Holday Resorts ..... 49p

thats 49p

Even better when i open it up, there is a copy of canary islands (aerosoft/simwings) inside, with manual. i worked it out at 13 airports for about 4p each

Unfortunatley though it had no Installation code with it, so i took it back. they let me keep canary island though. (which did have one). So i got 9 airports for 49p.
Image Image
Yes...and... I Like my Boeings.

VEGAS
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by VEGAS »

mulletman wrote:yep, went into game the other day, Lago's Holday Resorts ..... 49p

thats 49p

Even better when i open it up, there is a copy of canary islands (aerosoft/simwings) inside, with manual. i worked it out at 13 airports for about 4p each

Unfortunatley though it had no Installation code with it, so i took it back. they let me keep canary island though. (which did have one). So i got 9 airports for 49p.
Now thats a bargain. Well done matey! I always keep my eyes peeled when visiting GAME. Its ideal whilst the missus wanders off looking for pointless handbags & matching shoes..oh sh*t you've set me off. :-$ :poke:
Image I suffer from paranoid amnesia. I can't remember who I don't trust.Image

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

It seems like GAME are getting rid of a lot of their PC games and addons. Our local store caters mainly for PS2 and X BOX etc.
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Post by mulletman »

VEGAS wrote:Now thats a bargain. Well done matey! I always keep my eyes peeled when visiting GAME. Its ideal whilst the missus wanders off looking for pointless handbags & matching shoes..oh sh*t you've set me off. :-$ :poke:
same goes with any store selling FS products. This is not my first bargin. i picked up A340 Pro for a fiver. (given thats all its worth, but i do enjoy it)

Its just finding them thats the problem.
Image Image

jonesey2k
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by jonesey2k »

I saw flight environment going for a tenner the other day. Game are quite good when it comes to prices tbh. Allthough I prefer HMV.
Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12 gauge.

Vulcan_to_the_Sky!
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vulcan_to_the_Sky! »

Yeah its definatly worth looking in the Bargin Bin's near the till, I've picked up absolute bargins in there before, I've also seen stuff advertised for 50p, but never been able to find it in stock....yet.

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Post by mulletman »

Vulcan_to_the_sky! wrote:Yeah its definatly worth looking in the Bargin Bin's near the till, I've picked up absolute bargins in there before, I've also seen stuff advertised for 50p, but never been able to find it in stock....yet.
Yes, took yet another trip inot game today, and there were about 3 titles left in the sale (if you dont include crazy frog racer)
Image Image