Aerosoft.com price reductions - until Sunday night

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Concur Andy. Most of my Aerosoft purchases are also scenery and I'm not prepared to let them go just yet :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

I thought I'd spoil myself and grab the Lukla scenery. I've fancied that for a while but didn't want to spend the money as my PC can't match the spec requirement. But at a mere six and a bit of your earth pounds, what could I lose?

Amazingly the FPS is the same as anywhere in the default scenery. So if you like high, tricky airports this is a bargain.

Ian

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

Whereabouts in the world is this Ian, please forgive my poor geography :worried: ?

I havent ever tried it in thesim, but flying into Paro, Bhutan in the 146-100 is great fun, I have some good video footage of that :smile:

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

TobyV wrote:Whereabouts in the world is this Ian, please forgive my poor geography :worried: ?
Hi Toby. Lukla is in Nepal in the Himalayan foothills about 100 miles from Kathmandu. It is the nearest airport to Mt Everest and is allegedly extremely busy with climbing teams and equipment flying in and out. They continue up to Base Camp by helicopter or yak or whatever. I haven't been there, I hasten to add, I saw it on a TV documentary! The scenery contains Everest Base Camp and Everest photoreal scenery but I haven't discovered that yet as my rotary skills are pretty poor!

BTW - Are you saying that you've been to Bhutan? It's one of the few places left in the World that I would really like to visit, but I thought it was closed to foreigners. (Or perhaps you are a Bhutanese immigrant and using an alias :lol: ). Anyway, I shall try out Paro on your recommendation.

Ian :smile: