Classic Hangar FW190A and varients coming soon

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Roger
Comet
Comet

Classic Hangar FW190A and varients coming soon

Post by Roger »

Classic Hangar is Mathias Pommerian payware venture and here's a link to some shots I posted over at Netwings of the latest beta. Probably be available early January.

http://forums.netwings.org/forums/showt ... st&t=11004

Viper
Meteor
Meteor

Re: Classic Hangar FW190A and varients coming soon

Post by Viper »

Hi...

Looks good, but too bad the paint jobs are not "accurate". With this I mean that I do not see the swastika's on the tail.
I know this symbol has a very bad reputation but hey, it was on the Luftwaffe planes so in my honest opinion it has to be on the simulated aircraft as well.
Just to have them historically correct!

Grtz.
tonka
Johan "VIPER" Lemmers
the Netherlands

Roger
Comet
Comet

Post by Roger »

Mathias is German, living in Germany...do you know the legislation about that in Germany?
However one decal, made active in the fall back texture folder puts a crooked cross on every tail.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Agree with Roger, to include the swastika in his paints would render him likely to be imprisoned, which is probably not a good idea. Its a shame that a German national can't do something as simple as this without leaving himself open to prosecution, but hopefully he has worked out how to get round it. Great looking aircraft! :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Roger
Comet
Comet

Post by Roger »

Yes as I said in my reply "However one decal, made active in the fall back texture folder puts a crooked cross on every tail."