Dressage

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Dressage

Post by Nigel H-J »

Ok, not a subject that has ever been covered on these pages before but just want to know what your thoughts are about professionals being dressed appropriately.

Went to the doctors' yesterday and as I walked in and sat down I met our new practitioner. Female doctor in her twenties.

As she got down on her knees (It was my knee she was examining just in case you lot thought different) :$ she was wearing a very low cut top, in Grahams' words they would be DD size and had she sneezed I would have had to duck!! :worried:

The point I am making is that as she examined me from below eye level and looked up to speak, my eyes felt as though they were supporting 100lb weights, it was near impossible to hold a conversation with her instead of her boobs but somehow with greeeeeat difficulty I managed! :dance:

Other female doctors in our surgery are well presented without giving a centre spread display so I have to wonder if some-one with a heart condition should be given a health warning before entering?

What are your thoughts or experiences?

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

AllanL
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Dressage

Post by AllanL »

I think you should tell us where this practise is and are they open to new customers? :dancer:

Had a similar problem the other day when I took my car into the garage and the embarrassingly young (from this old pharts point of view) and exceedingly charming receptionist was similarly attired, and also sitting behind and below the reception desk which I was leaning on.

Next time I'll get my son to take the car in, at least he will only be accused of being a young letch. :lol:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Count me in. I normally shy away from doctors but in this case, I could line up any number of complaints :lol:

Make sure you book another appointment sharpish before she leaves ;-) Concentrate on the top of her head mate so when you notice any movement to look at you, you're always looking her bang in the eye. Always works ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

JimCooper
Lightning
Lightning

Post by JimCooper »

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How true is that! :lol: Nice one Jim ;-)

ATB

ImageImage

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

I think it is a very good standard of dress, or undress as it may be.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

Don't forget you can always request a ten minute appointment Nigel ;-)

Derek :-#
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

Pity us poor train conductors during the summer months. Having to stand above all those lovely young ladies with low-cut tops, waiting while they go through their handbags to find the ticket. My feet are killing me by the end of a shift. I'll be glad when winter comes and I can sit in the cab and read the paper!

Welcome to my world, gentlemen. Retirement? They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming. I'll do the job for nothing!

IanImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the spirit mate :thumbsup:

ATB

ImageImage

delta558
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by delta558 »

Exactly the same problem here, Ian. Tenby's on my patch, and they tend to arrive already in their bikinis. And the state on some of them going home . . .