Just Flight Tristar 24 Hour Offer

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

ChrisHunt
Concorde
Concorde

Just Flight Tristar 24 Hour Offer

Post by ChrisHunt »

Just Flight Tristar currently available for £5 (download) - offer ends tomorrow (Friday) at 17:00.

Regards,
Chris

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just Flight Tristar 24 Hour Offer

Post by Vancouver »

£5????? I can buy nearly 7 liters of gas for that which is much more useful. :hide:
Alex

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

About four litres of petrol here :lol:
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Post by dodger »

Hi All,

Thanks Chris for the HU.

Absolutely Terrific :excited:

Paid me £5 downloaded it and flew the RAF C2A version out of Brize, i am well chuffed,

Thanks Just Flight , a real bargain,

Cheers,

Roger.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Tako_Kichi
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Tako_Kichi »

I got it which is odd for me as I don't normally fly tubes but after putzing around with it for a while I think I need to improve my landings. Out of three attempts I got two total write-offs and a walk away from limping! :doh: :lol:

The last one I was attempting the tutorial flight (working through the info in the manual) but it brought me in at 45 degrees to the airport with no hope of getting on the ILS beam. So I went to map view and re-positioned the aircraft for a better approach. This time it locked on to the ILS but out of the cockpit window I could see it was lined up about 400 yds left of the runway! At that point I said to heck with it and flew a manual approach but touched down a bit heavy and the right mains sank into the runway but didn't crash the sim (I have crashes ON).

I don't know if it's me not being used to it yet but the gear seems a bit fragile. Apart from that it looks like a lot of fun and for the price I can't complain. ;)
Larry

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

You're dropping 120 tonnes plus onto it at around 2 feet per second normally. Lots of energy!

"Speed building both sides.....passing one hundred knots.....V1..rotate...oh sh*t..."

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Post by dodger »

Hi Larry,

Silly question i know but you have taken some fuel out before you try to land?

I know the old girl is not everybody's cup of tea but like you say for £5. :agree:

it's a pity we can't get more of the same for a Fiver now and again!! ;)

Keep at it,

Roger.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

We'll chaps, I got it for the very reasonable price of £0.00 :lol:

I don't know what Just Flight points are, and I can't remember the last time I bought anything from Just flight, but I reset my password and there were 500 Just Flight points there, so I applied them to my order and the cost became zero. You can't say fairer than that :lol:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

alemaobaiano
Trident
Trident

Post by alemaobaiano »

I bought this at full price some time ago :wall: but I think Ben paid what it's actually worth :-# .

Even though FSX is my preferred sim these days, I use the Aerosim version for FS9, it's light years ahead of the JF one except in visuals. Thankfully I kept FS9 as my classic era sim.

TTFN
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. – Terry Pratchett

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Post by dodger »

alemaobaiano wrote:I bought this at full price some time ago :wall: but I think Ben paid what it's actually worth :-# .

Even though FSX is my preferred sim these days, I use the Aerosim version for FS9, it's light years ahead of the JF one except in visuals. Thankfully I kept FS9 as my classic era sim.

TTFN
Hi,

"Great minds think alike" they say ;) i have my Aerosim Tristar in F9 the same as you and it was ahead of it's time i think.

In my other post i jumped before i could walk but the JF Tristar it still is great for £5!

Just a HU to you if you like the Trijets, the ones by Thomas Ruth L-1011/DC10 for fsx are very good but this is Freeware! :hide: Check Flightsim.com.

Cheers,

Roger.
Last edited by dodger on 30 Aug 2013, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.