apologies

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

TSR2
The Ministry

apologies

Post by TSR2 »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to bring you up to speed with my absence over the past 10 months or so._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. So my FS / forum time has been non existent. I'm still about, but really don't get any time of my own these days. Fingers crossed if i can get a job with more flexible working at some point I'll get to the virtual skies again, but in the meantime its very much on the back burner.

All the best, and thanks to the Dave's for keeping things ticking over.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Re: apologies

Post by dodger »

Hi Ben,

I can't say anything but hope you keep well and can get back on here when you can.

Regards,

Roger.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Cheers mate. I_________________________________________________
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

Ben I am glad to hear that after a tremendous ordeal, things have worked out. We miss you on here but family has to come first.

Nigel²

rohan
Trident
Trident

Post by rohan »

nigelb wrote:Ben I am glad to hear that after a tremendous ordeal, things have worked out. We miss you on here but family has to come first.
+1
:welldone:

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

Hi Ben,

Sounds like you've been through hell and back, congrats, you seem to have come on top AND you have your children with you, well done mate that must have taken a lot of courage!.

Robbie.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Ben, I had a feeling something was seriously wrong, because it's so unlike you to be absent from this forum and not participate for such a long time. From the sound of it, you really have been enduring the trials of life. I too admire your courage and resolve, and while those children are quite a responsibility, it is also them who will keep you going, provide your motivation and eventually your reward. All the very best, and keep talking to us here.

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

nigelb wrote:Ben I am glad to hear that after a tremendous ordeal, things have worked out. We miss you on here but family has to come first.

Nigel²
Yes, what Nigel said.

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

Effoh
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Effoh »

Nigel²
Couldn't have put it better.....
Rgds,

Colin
Gentleman (n.) Someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

Sorry to hear of your problems Ben, but very glad that things have been sorted in your favour. I can't even begin to imagine the trauma of the recent events.

Take good care of yourself and the young ones - they must come first now - and pop in as and when you can.

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.