FS Passengers!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

FS Passengers!

Post by Jetset »

Has anybody used it, and if so what do you think of it?

If anybody is unsure, here is the link to it.

http://www.fspassengers.com

Let me know what you think, a mate at work has it and says it's better than Airline Pilot.
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

I thought about buying it but the constant sounds it plays would get on my nerves. I just like to sit and get excited about the engine sounds rather than listen to some drivel.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

mulletman
Viscount
Viscount

Re: FS Passengers!

Post by mulletman »

Jetset wrote:Let me know what you think, a mate at work has it and says it's better than Airline Pilot.
Authough i have used neither, i would say FSP is better than Airline Pilot. I will never get either, becuse i dont like haveing someone (or thing) restrictme in what i can or canot fly. I prefer to load up FS and go where i want in what i want.

However, if you never know where to fly, and want to add more of a careerr path then either one of these 2 programs is for you. authough FSP concentrates more on the carrying Pax side than the career side, and vise versa for AP.
Image Image
Yes...and... I Like my Boeings.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Think I may give it a go!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Pringle
Trident
Trident

Post by Pringle »

Let me know what its like. Also, can you use your own aircraft instead of the set ones? IE. The 748, a DC-3 etc?
We are the unwilling, led by the unqualified, doing the unnecessary, for the ungrateful

LIVING THE DREAM

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Well I took the plunge and its great. It really adds atmosphere, especially when you rip the aircraft around the sky and you hear them screaming. The you pull excess g and rip of the flaps and gear, to which the co-pilot says sh#t we will have to make a belly landing. Then when you do land, you hear sirens and the sounds of the aircraft being evacuated.

This is not my usual way of flying you will trust, just for the purpose of demonstration.
Jetty!

andy

Post by andy »

Yeah...........OK. We believe you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget...........when you c*ck-up now, there are witnesses with you. :smile:

First Choice 542
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by First Choice 542 »

See, I Told you that you would like in Nathan :), Now get some proper flying done...Long Haul.......None of this Manchester to Barton Buisness...lol. Glad you like it mate, Cya Soon

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

First Choice 542 wrote:See, I Told you that you would like in Nathan :), Now get some proper flying done...Long Haul.......None of this Manchester to Barton Buisness...lol. Glad you like it mate, Cya Soon
Hello, whos this? Is it someone else we can take the p!ss out of like we do to Jetty? :wink:
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

First Choice 542 wrote:See, I Told you that you would like in Nathan :), Now get some proper flying done...Long Haul.......None of this Manchester to Barton Buisness...lol. Glad you like it mate, Cya Soon
I had a feeling it was you! Why weren't you in today with me on the late shift? Yes the package is brilliant, thanks for mentioning it to me! It was my last day today, so see you airside in a few weeks!
Jetty!