DC-3 in Chicago

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

DC-3 in Chicago

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys

We've got a DC-3 in Chicago if anyone wants to fly her back to UK. I've knocked up a rough route and scheduled the flight. If anyone wants to fly this then please check the routing and advise me if they need any changes. Post below if you want to book this flight.

CBF3699

0700 KORD - CYYB 1000
1100 CYYB - CYBC 1415
1515 CYBC - CYYR 1855
0800 CYYR - BGBW 1225
1325 BGBW - BIKF 1745
0800 BIKF - EGPO 1155
1255 EGPO - EGJJ 1640

Rgds

John

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

go on i'll do it, will check the routes later this week, when i'am off shift's.i guess there is no rush for this old girl ? can take my time bringing her home. :think:

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Dave,

I wondered how long it'd take you to reply :wink:

Rgds

John

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

:lol: :lol: just got home from a nightmare day, burst tyres and then to top the day off i rearranged someones car for them. silly woman tried to push past me doing a left hand turn. the second trailer got her right where it hurts. so police reports and company reports had to be done.
i'll just do some fuel figures and had a quick look at the route's picked. once i've worked out the ranges i'll get back if we have to change anything. will be flying the MAAM not default. don't want to run out of fuel on the longer crossings :shock:

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

well here i go, departed chicago and made my way to north bay ontario CANADA. :yipeee:
wonderful place, not much to do there except look at the lass in the tim's and ask her for a double,double with a chocolate glaze. next stop a foreign country. Quebec.
that's if the real live weather helps, we have been on a storm watch again and expecting a major thunder storm later tonight and into tomorrow morning. one flash and the power goes out, don't want to be 2hors into a flight and have to restart.