Aeroplane Heaven Lanc

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveG
The Gurus

Aeroplane Heaven Lanc

Post by DaveG »

The Areoplane Heaven / Just Flight Lancaster & Mossie package is now available on the Just Flight website.
£29.99 gets you eight versions of the Lanc in 15 liveries, plus one version of the Mossie.
If it was the other way round I may have bought it :lol:
Dave G.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Have to agree Dave, I'm quite happy with Ed's Plane Design Lancaster (oh, and off course that good freeware one :wink: ), don't think I can justify spending £30 for a Mosquito!

AndyG

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Town »

Just Flight say on their website, they will be demonstrating their new Lancaster at Duxford on the 2nd & 3rd of September.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hiya Town..

Any particular reason why you reregistered or were you just cheesed off with your original username being too long :think:

Echo the thoughts of the two above btw. I'd have been more willing to pay for a good Mossie than loads more Lancs with a Mossie thrown in. Never mind.. I'm sure it will make someone happy :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Town
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Town »

Hi Dave, in word yes, I couldn't remember where the underscore was so I tried to change it - but couldn't... so I re registered with my shorter handle (same as SimV). less to remember :doh:

DelP
The Gurus

Post by DelP »

AndyG wrote:Have to agree Dave, I'm quite happy with Ed's Plane Design Lancaster (oh, and off course that good freeware one :wink: ), don't think I can justify spending £30 for a Mosquito!

AndyG
Totally agree with that....and as a woodworker by trade who loves the smell of spruce and cedar, if something decent doesn't turn up soon I'll have to amend my 'to do' list..... :wink:

ATB,

Derek :smile:
'My Auntie Mabel told me I'd make a great soldier, though I don't know how 30 years working in a biscuit factory had qualified her to make that judgement.....' Eddie Nugent

Airborne Signals

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

DelP wrote:... if something decent doesn't turn up soon I'll have to amend my 'to do' list..... :wink:
I was thinking the same myself :lol:
Dave G.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You pair should make a plan to work your way through the rest of the Dh production list. So many types.. so few models!! :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1

Post by DispatchDragon »

Please sir.........................

May I have.............................

A Hornet Moth?????

:lol:

Leif

Rotroh..... go off forum - and my spelling and grandma improve

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Oh well, gave Just Flight £29.99, and all I got in return was a blank order confirmation and no email or acknowledgement of the purchase in "my account"...

I did get a confimation screen saying my account had been debited for £29.99 though!

Ah well, I suppose i'll have to wait for Tuesday... :roll:
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]