Grob 115E (Tutor) Re-released for FS2004

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

JimCooper
Lightning
Lightning

Grob 115E (Tutor) Re-released for FS2004

Post by JimCooper »

Over a year ago I asked Dave Garwood for permission to re-release his Grob Tutor with a fully authentic instrument suite....but never got around to it!!

I have passed the instruments to UKMIL so they can include them in their FSX release.

But for the 95% of users who are still on FS9 I have uploaded the Grob and panel to AVSIM.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Sea ... &Go=Search
Regards

Jim
Last edited by JimCooper on 03 Mar 2007, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Thanks Jim, you are a star. :thumbsup:

And obviously thanks to Dave G for all of his work in the first place. :welldone:

AndyG

Tom Clayton
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Tom Clayton »

Thanks much!!! I've always liked the looks of the Tutor!
Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders
Moderator: Sim-Outhouse Forum
You can also find me on Facebook

Debug
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Debug »

Brilliant, im currently involved in revamping my Air Training corps Sqn flight sim and this will be great for what i have planned.

igorski
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by igorski »

Debug, dont forget that way back I did all the UAS units liverys, with accurate (as far as I could tell) reg codes (using FS9 build in reg number, not textured, so they can be changed).

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props55.htm
and the next two pages.. you can tell they are old.. I was still associated with AVA back then! :think:

Hot_Charlie
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Hot_Charlie »

igorski wrote:Debug, dont forget that way back I did all the UAS units liverys, with accurate (as far as I could tell) reg codes (using FS9 build in reg number, not textured, so they can be changed).

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004props55.htm
and the next two pages.. you can tell they are old.. I was still associated with AVA back then! :think:
Shame there's only one generic Tutor livery now believe. A few months ago all the individual Sqn markings came off, and have been replace with the 1 Elementary Flying Training School crest.
Charlie

[Intentionally Blank]

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

Just rummaged through my Gliding logbooks and it seems I never flew a Tutor...My experience is confined to T31, T21, Prefect and Swallow.

Debug
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Debug »

already have them and only one used is 9 yorkshire uas/aef who i fly with in cadets form good ol' Fenton

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

Many thanks for this a question...it comes with an installer but how about an unistaller??? I have loaded it all fine but if I want to remove it in the future how can I access the uninstaller I cant see one or a reference to one?

JimCooper
Lightning
Lightning

Post by JimCooper »

tonymadge wrote:Many thanks for this a question...it comes with an installer but how about an unistaller??? I have loaded it all fine but if I want to remove it in the future how can I access the uninstaller I cant see one or a reference to one?
No it doesn't...it's just files in folders!

I think you're getting confused with the UKMIL FSX version

Jim