AlphaSim Harvard released.............

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Trev Clark
The Ministry

AlphaSim Harvard released.............

Post by Trev Clark »

Looks rather nice too :wink:
ATB Trev

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Bless you Trev :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Just had a look through the screenshots at Alphasim. Very nice indeed! :smile:

migeater0
Lightning
Lightning

Post by migeater0 »

and no KF183....hmmm...

Looks very nice though!
The Sock Lives! Long Live The Sock!

mgchristy
Trident
Trident

Post by mgchristy »

Wow! Their 2D panel looks amazing. AS has definitely made some huge leaps in the last year or so...
Mark

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

AS has definitely made some huge leaps in the last year or so...
I agree Mark, I have just finished reviewing the F11F-1 Tiger and the quality of the gauges and fx files have taken them to a new level. As long as the prices do go to another level, I will continue to buy AS stuff, currently I am waiting for the promised F 89 Scorpion :shock:
ATB Trev

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

Anyone who's purchased it, how smooth are the gauges in the VC? I find myself flying soley from the VC now in FSX.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Not spent any time in the VC (I never do) but echo what's been said about the 2D. Most certainly a 'step up' from the norm and a most welcome step it is too. Smashing looking model.. flies well.. a nice set of sounds.. quite frankly, a pleasure to be in.

Migeater0..
Alpha supply a paintkit with most if not all of their releases mate and this one is no exception so if you're adept with the old paintbox, KF183 is within your grasp :wink:

EDIT...
Chris.. I've had a look at the gauge op in VC and they're the same gauges as in the 2D (which is good). Perhaps not what you might want.. eg, modelled.. but good nontheless. They're neither faster or slower to read and though it pains me to say it (being anti VC) the VC on this model is a good one :wink:
ATB

ImageImage

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

DaveB wrote:Not spent any time in the VC (I never do) but echo what's been said about the 2D. Most certainly a 'step up' from the norm and a most welcome step it is too. Smashing looking model.. flies well.. a nice set of sounds.. quite frankly, a pleasure to be in.

Migeater0..
Alpha supply a paintkit with most if not all of their releases mate and this one is no exception so if you're adept with the old paintbox, KF183 is within your grasp :wink:

EDIT...
Chris.. I've had a look at the gauge op in VC and they're the same gauges as in the 2D (which is good). Perhaps not what you might want.. eg, modelled.. but good nontheless. They're neither faster or slower to read and though it pains me to say it (being anti VC) the VC on this model is a good one :wink:
ATB

Excellent, I think I'll have to pick up a copy. At the moment low and slow is the only option in FSX for me, when you get higher and faster the autogen popping up in the distance is horrible, however down low I can really appreciate it.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well.. low and slow is what the Harvard is good at. I was just 'burned off' by one of Tom Gibsons AI DC3's out of GCI!! :redface:

ATB

ImageImage