AlphaSim Harvard released.............

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

d0mokun
Trident
Trident

Post by d0mokun »

Hi.. Panty...

The one product has both fsx and fs9 version included.

KR
Dan.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Panty,

As Dan said.. it comes as two versions. When you purchase and the purchase has been authorised, you'll get a login (the number of the model) plus a password. Make a note of these then hit the download button.. insert the login and password then you're taken to the download page. There you will find the FS9 download, the FSX download and the paintkit too should you need it. I don't have FSX and I can't see me painting it but I downloaded the lot anyway :lol:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

panty
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by panty »

Many thanks!
The choice is after purchase, but ... there is a choice!
Bad days are coming!
Days when only products for FSX will be available ...... :smile:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

panty wrote: Bad days are coming!
Days when only products for FSX will be available ...... :smile:
I think it may be a little way off still, thankfully. I was reading a post on the MAAM support forum, Mark "Dark" Beaumont answered a question about future FS9 upgrades for the Dakota with the reassuring news that they will be continuing to support (and issue upgrades) for FS9 for the foreseeable future - he also dropped a few hints about further DC-3 versions that may be on their way! :smile:

AndyG

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

I would think that while there is still a large market for FS.9 that version will be available

When the market for FS.9 is too small that would mean that most will have gone over to FS.X so by then the problems must have been solved and moving over will be the thing to do.

If not a large proportion will stay with FS.9. and they will want to sell to them. :think:

So I don't see a problem. :dunno:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

panty
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by panty »

At the moment buy something for FSX is a waste of money, at least that's my opinion.
I've FSX, I've installed on my PC, I made some trials, but my hardware doesn't like it, so it has been erased.
I know that a 3 years old PC it's obsolete, but at the moment there is no money for new PC having just upgraded the Macs (my job requires macintosh).
In any case it seems that the FS9 version of the Texan has more features than the FSX one and i think I will buy her very soon.

kikko
Comet
Comet

Post by kikko »

Being in love with T-6s since my childhood, in my opinion the shape of the upper fuselage (after the canopy, backward) is too sloping. The rudder also is too large. I hope the forthcoming SkyUnlimited one will be the definitive :worried: Then , I never sow an Harvard MK.IV with wheels doors. Canadian Car & Foundry upgraded previous Mk.IIs to the new MKIV standard (similar t the "G , as did North American with Texans) but without wheels doors and with some differences in frame canopy, steering tail wheel and avionics. :worried:

T6flyer
VC10
VC10

Post by T6flyer »

kikko wrote:Being in love with T-6s since my childhood, in my opinion the shape of the upper fuselage (after the canopy, backward) is too sloping. The rudder also is too large. I hope the forthcoming SkyUnlimited one will be the definitive :worried: Then , I never sow an Harvard MK.IV with wheels doors. Canadian Car & Foundry upgraded previous Mk.IIs to the new MKIV standard (similar t the "G , as did North American with Texans) but without wheels doors and with some differences in frame canopy, steering tail wheel and avionics. :worried:
....I know what you mean :)

The Canadian Mk.4 was a new build and not a conversion like the T-6G. The first 20 or so airframes were built from Mk.IIB spares and then after that they were brand new aircraft.

The Alphasim aircraft has its a few errors in a purely visual way, but is a good 'representation' of the real thing.

Best wishes,

Martin

panty
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by panty »

mmmh!
I believe in Kikko and if Kikko says there are some mistakes......
better wait and see!
See also the Skyunlimited one and take a decision after the release.
Because there is also an Archer III to buy.... :think:

T6flyer
VC10
VC10

Post by T6flyer »

panty wrote:mmmh!
I believe in Kikko and if Kikko says there are some mistakes......
better wait and see!
See also the Skyunlimited one and take a decision after the release.
Because there is also an Archer III to buy.... :think:
Remember they always say (whoever THEY are) that 'good things come to those that wait'.

Best wishes,

Martin