Mike Stone............

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

QF501
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by QF501 »

I remember (a while ago) searching the net to see if anyone made any add on aircraft that I could download. I was surprised and very impressed with the amount of aircraft and the dedication of freeware developers.

I have enjoyed many aircraft over the years and deleted many more, but I have never complained about any.

The hide of someone to complain about a free aircraft for a hobby is incredible. These people should be hunted down....

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Very true "Qantas" , and welcome to the madhouse, where we are all friendly, and a good sense of humour is a prerequisite :smile:
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by speedbird591 »

DanKH wrote:Very true "Qantas" , and welcome to the madhouse, where we are all friendly, and a good sense of humour is a prerequisite :smile:
But we make an exception for Dan.

Welcome 501

Ian :wink:

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

speedbird591 wrote:But we make an exception for Dan.
And I am very greatful. :prayer:
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

Jonbouy
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Jonbouy »

QF501 wrote: The hide of someone to complain about a free aircraft for a hobby is incredible. These people should be hunted down....
:doh:

I reckon if one was to pose the question on a forum "What is the time?" I'm sure half the answers would come back as "Sunny with light showers".

I don't recall anyone complaining about ANY freeware plane on this thread. I had a few issues, and voiced 'em, of my own perception of some of Mike's 'press releases' and the way some of his 'readme' files come across. Credit to Mike he actually came over and addressed those comments and to my mind from that point on the thread seemed to have a happy ending.

So all I can say really is "Half past three" or "Mostly overcast but Mild" :dunno:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Post by AndyG »

Jonbouy wrote:
QF501 wrote: The hide of someone to complain about a free aircraft for a hobby is incredible. These people should be hunted down....

I reckon if one was to pose the question on a forum "What is the time?" I'm sure half the answers would come back as "Sunny with light showers".

I don't recall anyone complaining about ANY freeware plane on this thread. I had a few issues, and voiced 'em, of my own perception of some of Mike's 'press releases' and the way some of his 'readme' files come across. Credit to Mike he actually came over and addressed those comments and to my mind from that point on the thread seemed to have a happy ending.

So all I can say really is "Half past three" or "Mostly overcast but Mild" :dunno:
JB, typical of you to emphasise the negative. It is actually "Mild and sunny"! :wink:

AndyG

Jonbouy
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Jonbouy »

AndyG wrote: JB, typical of you to emphasise the negative. It is actually "Mild and sunny"! :wink:

AndyG

:clap: :clap: :clap: :axe: :lol:

Cathy Howat
Meteor
Meteor

Mike, If you see this

Post by Cathy Howat »

Thank you for al the wonderful planes, especially the Bristol Freighter you so kindly did for me, you will be missed :crying:
cathy

Tom Clayton
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Tom Clayton »

Hey Cathy! Mike ain't quite dead yet! Drop by the Transload forums and say hi sometime!
Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders
Moderator: Sim-Outhouse Forum
You can also find me on Facebook

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

MikeStone wrote:Before I even get started, to my many supporters over the years, I want to say thank you. I appreciate it. Even if it may not seem like it at times.

I'm not perfect guys. Never claimed I was. When I cut myself I bleed red just like you do. I'm just a guy, with feelings, emotions and faults. Just like everyone else. Revered? I've certainly never claimed the title. Or any other title for that matter.

And once again, to my many, many friends and supporters....THANK YOU!
I think it takes a hellava man (with a "big ol pair" I might add)
to come into a public forum and humble himself to the very people who critisize something they took for free.

I think it shameful some would critisize to such an extent

.............it's Pathedic ,

Mike I don't have all Your Ac but I have few and I like'm
...love the starship........ which i could own a real one, even just a ride. would be cool.

anywho... thanks for the Contribution to flightsim :thumbsup:

Be well

Btw How was your day today??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Joe