IRIS sale now on...with $5 specials

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Re: IRIS sale now on...with $5 specials

Post by J0hn »

It's back up now - $5 sale on everything until either Christmas or next Paymate limit, whichever comes first.

JD

Blister
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Blister »

It was worth the wait!

The A10 is excellent - particularly the virtual cockpit - IMHO it sits alongside the RealAir Spitfire as a real stepchange :welldone:

I also bought the Vulcan - which for some reason, always starts off "dark" - and I have yet to RTFM - so it is a bit frustrating - externals are excellent I think.

But then I really pushed the boat out and got the F16 - again - great externally, but I think the Aerosoft version has the edge cockpit-wise - however I dont think I am comparing like with like - I think the IRIS one is a bit older - and it is still pretty good (and for $5 a piece - you definitely can't go wrong - many thanks to David Bryce and co.) :excited:

B
If the good old days were as bad as today - then we are up to our necks in it!

DarrenL
Concorde
Concorde

Post by DarrenL »

Blister wrote:I also bought the Vulcan - which for some reason, always starts off "dark" - and I have yet to RTFM - so it is a bit frustrating - externals are excellent I think.
There's a mode changer, realistic (default) or easy mode where things such as fuel tank usage are done automatically. Have you had a look at that? Will be installed in a folder called IIRC "Vulcan Mode Changer" in your main folder. If you want to try before you read.
Last edited by DarrenL on 20 Dec 2010, 23:34, edited 1 time in total.

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Here's an excellent tutorial on how to get the Vulcan running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_QnHI_w0ow

However, before doing any of this, ensure the pressure head heater and master electrical switches are on. Both are located on the co-pilots side console. :)