DCSW Summer Sale

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: DCSW Summer Sale

Post by Paul K »

I'm grabbing that Sabre ! Thanks for the notice, John :)

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Post by J0hn »

It's a good model, Paul, I'm sure you'll like it :)

I think the release will be the Bf109 - something I have about as much interest in as a spek of dust on next door's downpipe. :lol:

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

John, just got it, done some free flight time and I more than like it. It's wonderful ! :)

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Post by J0hn »

Great - don't forget the RAF paint pack ;)

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Post by J0hn »

The Hawk is available for advance purchase, with a 20% discount.

Two versions will be released - an "FC3" style version, which is controlled via keyboard or controller only, and a "DCS" version, which has a fully clickable cockpit.
VEAO Simulations are pleased to announce Hawk for DCS World is now available for Beta pre-purchase*.

The pre-purchase provides a 20% discount off of the retail price and access to the Open Beta coming later on, anticipated in November 2014**.

The Standard Flight Model (SFM) version is available for pre-purchase at $31.99 (normal retail price $39.99).

The Advanced External Flight Model (EFM) version is available for pre-purchase at $39.99 (normal retail price $49.99)***.
Despite being unhappy with VEAO, I purchased this today, as I've been waiting for it too long to ignore it now.

It works out at just under £20 for the SFM and £25.58 for the EFM version.

Here's the product page:

http://veaosimulations.co.uk/dcs-hawk/presale/

Funny that you have to pay dollars for a product made and sold by a British company, based in Britain.

There is supposed to be a full RAF-style pilot training 'campaign' on the way for this, too. Don't know if that will cost extra or not.

Oh, and work has started on the dH Vampire, too.

J0hn
Concorde
Concorde

Post by J0hn »

A small correction to my description above - the cheaper model is also a fully clickable cockpit and full systems modelling, it's the flight dynamics that are Flaming Cliffs standard - i.e. not fully realistic. The more expensive model is not yet completed and that will include the superior FD package.