Ed Walters has been a busy lad too!

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Ed Walters
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Ed Walters »

:wink: LOL! Wow - that was 3 years ago in a couple of months! Time flies!

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

Ed Walters wrote::wink: LOL! Wow - that was 3 years ago in a couple of months! Time flies!
Good grief, so it was. Well, we'll all raise a toast to you in The Eagle as ever, Ed. :smile:

cstorey
Concorde
Concorde

Post by cstorey »

petermcleland wrote:Hmmm...that makes me half a century older than him the day after tomorrow :roll:
This is real nitpicking stuff , Peter - if you're not half a century older than him today, you won't be the day after tomorrow - but we know what you mean - many happy returns to both of you

Chris

petermcleland
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by petermcleland »

cstorey wrote:
petermcleland wrote:Hmmm...that makes me half a century older than him the day after tomorrow :roll:
This is real nitpicking stuff , Peter - if you're not half a century older than him today, you won't be the day after tomorrow - but we know what you mean - many happy returns to both of you
:lol: Thanks Chris...Got another nice little present from a Navy man today...nothing to do with birthday but he bought a DVD about the Vulcan and there was a freebee thrown in about the Hunter...It's called "Classic British Jets" ...HUNTER. So he gave it to me :dance: Haven't run it yet but I see it runs for 1hr 40mins...looking forward to it :lol:

airboatr

Post by airboatr »

happy b day