AEROSIM TRISTAR PROBLEM

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

buff
Viscount
Viscount

Post by buff »

Thanks guy's, will try what dave suggested, and will definately take the word of the real tristar guy's!,

will get back to you all!!

Thanks!!!1 :smile: :smile:
BOEING..........Turning lemons into lemonade since 1916

tash
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by tash »

Ah Haa Haa! As we speak the RAF are now having there Tristars moded by upgrading to a full glass flt deck, but we still keep the Air Eng (The RAF never do a job properly, if they wanted a dog they would buy a cat and mod it!) :roll: . I've seen the plans and photos etc and all looks very cool :wink:

On the not being able to 'stop it' problem, I have never been able to get the spoilers to work in AGS (Auto ground spoilers) as soon as the thing hits the deck. That would certainly help you stop in time :shock:
If the Army was ment to fly god would have painted the sky green!

buff
Viscount
Viscount

Post by buff »

Guy's.... I think i have solved it!

You must use auto throttle when cruising, it seems the engines will obey that......but not be????? (if anyone else has this problem.. try this)

Well, if that solves it... Im happy, sorry if i wasted any of all the people who replied's time.

Thank you all for you're replies!!!!!!! :partyman:
BOEING..........Turning lemons into lemonade since 1916

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Buff,

Glad you got it sorted in the end and no time wasted at all. There is always the likelihood of something interesting turning up out of one of these threads and we've not done badly out of this one :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Sorry Buff, only just got to the thread. Never had much problem with the L1011, but most of the time I have had the autothrottle engaged until the later stages of descent. Once disengaged I haven't had any problems.
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!